Parklands Dental Care - What to expect before your appointment
If you have a dental issue, please call the Practice to make an appointment.
Once you have an appointment, please follow these steps:
- arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time and STAY IN YOUR CAR.
- call reception from your mobile phone to alert us to your arrival.
- you will be called when we are ready for you, at that point please come to the front door. Please note that you must enter the building unattended (unless you need a carer or are under 16 and will have a parent or guardian with you).
- you will be greeted by a member of staff wearing PPE (don’t be scared, we may look different but are the same people under the new gear!) who will screen you, including taking your temperature.
- you will then need to hand sanitise and may be provided with a mask, before signing relevant forms and completing contactless payment.
- your belongings will need to be placed in a sealed box (provided).
- you will be taken to your treatment room.
At the end of the appointment, you will have access to your belongings. You will be asked to hand sanitise again before being led out of the practice.